首页 Jump to content

Welcome139彩彩票app下载 to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome139彩彩票app下载 Guests

Welcome139彩彩票app下载. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Lwayne11

I lost my funds

Online Trading Scams

4-6 minutes

139彩彩票登录Kx56mSkj73vRXWp9LQu5Gj-320-80.jpg

Online trading scams are a most specious type of fraud, combining the safety of online anonymity with the high personal importance of your investments. Imagine your 401(k) disappearing in a second because a shifty online presence claimed it could offer you enticing returns on investment. Here are a few examples of scams so you can keep yourself out of hawk from financial fraud.

Image 1 of 1

139彩彩票登录missing-image.svg

Fraudulent Pre-IPO Investing

In this type of online trading scam, an investor buys a stake in a company before its initial public offering (IPO) of securities. There is a high level of risk in any pre-IPO investment, but an investor can face several pitfalls in this situation. First, the offering may be illegitimate. Any company that wants to sell securities to the public must file the transaction with the SEC or qualify for an exemption. If this has not happened, you could lose your total investment. Second, the company may never actually go public. Fraudsters may use the IPO's hype to lure investors and gain money without going public.

The best way to avoid this type of online trading scam is similar to other scams: investigate. Knowing more about the company will give you better insight as to whether the offer is legitimate or fraudulent. Research the company. What services or products does it provide? Can you access the company's financials? Review the management team. A history of SEC investigations and unhappy investors is a bad sign. Take the time to do the 139彩彩票登录work and you'll find yourself in a safer position.

Ponzi Schemes

A good, old-fashioned Ponzi scheme is easier to pull off online these days, making it a common and lucrative online trading scam. A classic Ponzi scheme goes like this: An advertisement is placed that proclaims a "high-yield investment program" where investors buy stakes in a scheme that takes advantage of their lack of investing experience and knowledge. When the initial investment plus returns is dispersed, the investors are likely to reinvest. The returns, however, are actually the initial investments paid by new entrants, not profits made from real investments. Online, anonymity protects Ponzi-scheme promoters, making it easy for them to disappear when the scheme ends.

This type of online trading scam preys on investor ignorance. Investors are lured by promises of high returns that appear real, and tricky transfers to new schemes give the illusion that the account is solvent. Keep out of this kind of scam by investigating the promoter. Find out if the investment is registered with the SEC. Arm yourself with knowledge about this type of scams. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Pump and Dump Schemes

This type of online trading scam leads to overvalued stocks from misleading statements and promises of insider tips. In a pump and dump scheme, a promoter issues a call for investors to buy a stock because the promoter knows something special about the company (the pump). Then, as investors buy into a stock and inflate the price, the fraudsters cash out on their original shares (the dump). This type of scam is commonly seen on the internet, where message boards can catch fire with promises of fast returns and insider info. When the fraudsters dump their stocks, the average investors lose their money as the stock devalues quickly.

As with any other online trading scam, remain skeptical. Don't buy into an investment too rashly, and take standard analysis like company profiles and financial statements into account. Investigate the promoter. What does he have to gain from your investment? Verify claims independently; don't rely on one source.

If you believe you've stumbled upon an online trading scam, don't invest. Take a moment to view the fund or investment from all angles and determine whether you've found a legitimate venture. Check credentials and research sources. The best way to avoid an online trading scam is to be knowledgeable.

At TopTenREVIEWS We Do the Research So You Don't Have To. 

Disclaimer: We provide this information as an analysis of the most up-to-date sources, but we do not attempt to interpret SEC regulations. If you need any clarifications on any of the laws or rules presented in this article, it's best to notify an attorney who specializes in securities law.

WARNING- If you have been the victim of a scam you do not possess the basic skills required to trade successfully in the first place Period. End of Discussion. This applies to well in excess of 80% of you here period end of discussion the statistics remain constant Period end of discussion. Most dumb ordinary people (but particularly fat stupid americans ) are too thick to do much beyond work at burger joint PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION

MOST TRADERS LOSE PERIOD End of discussion

Dont forget to like and subscribe

Order of stupidity on traderslobotomy

1-fat stupid americans

2 Asians

3 East europeans

Period end of discussion

Order of website by useful information rating

1-This video is no longer available

2- Please check your internet connection

3 345 Billion other

4 TRADERS LOBOTOMY

Period end of discussion

Edited by mitsubishi

On 8/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lwayne11 said:

I had a bad experience in trading. I did lost $17,350 in total and i when i try to cash out one story or the other keep coming up to me at every giving point of time so i give up on them.after several weeks i came across this agency,expert recovery that help me get back about 75 percent of my lost funds. I learnt thee is a class action court proceeding to sue scam binary companies but I believe that takes more time and money paid to lawyers is way expensive. You can talk to a recovery expert.
Reach Asherellazar at protonmail dot com

You have a low IQ rating. Unfortunately there is no cure

Hope this helps

Seriously.. get yourself checked out, you sound like a mental patient

Brain Damage: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments

8-9 minutes

is an injury that causes the destruction or deterioration of cells.

In the U.S., every year, about 2.6 million people have some type of injury -- whether as a result of trauma, , tumor, or other illnesses, according to the Injury Association of America. About 52,000 die as a result of traumatic injury, and more than 5 million Americans who've suffered traumatic brain injury require assistance in performing daily activities. Approximately 130,000 Americans die of each year, according to the National Association.

What Are the Types of Brain Damage and How Severe Are They?

All traumatic brain injuries are . But head injury is not necessarily brain injury. There are two types of brain injury: traumatic brain injury and acquired brain injury. Both disrupt the brain’s normal functioning.

• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is caused by an external force -- such as a blow to the head -- that causes the brain to move inside the skull or damages the skull. This in turn damages the brain.
  • Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) occurs at the cellular level. It is most often associated with pressure on the brain. This could come from a tumor. Or it could result from neurological illness, as in the case of a stroke.

Both traumatic brain injury and acquired brain injury occur after birth. And neither is degenerative. Sometimes, the two terms are used interchangeably.

There is a kind of brain damage that results from genetics or birth trauma. It's called congenital brain damage. It is not included, though, within the standard definition of brain damage or traumatic brain injury.

Some brain injuries cause focal -- or localized -- brain damage, such as the damage caused when a bullet enters the brain. In other words, the damage is confined to a small area. Closed head injuries frequently cause diffuse brain damage, which means damage to several areas of the brain. For example, both sides of the brain are damaged and the nerves are stretched throughout the brain. This is called diffuse axonal injury or DAI.

The severity of brain damage can vary with the type of brain injury. A mild brain injury may be temporary. It causes , confusion, memory problems, and . In a moderate brain injury, symptoms can last longer and be more pronounced. In both cases, most patients make a good recovery, although even in mild brain injury 15% of people will have persistent problems after one year.

With a severe brain injury, the person may suffer life-changing and debilitating problems. He or she will have cognitive, behavioral, and physical disabilities. People who are in a or a minimally responsive state may remain dependent on the care of others for the rest of their lives. .

Continued

What Causes Brain Damage?

When the brain is starved of oxygen for a prolonged period of time, brain damage may occur. Brain damage can occur as a result of a wide range of injuries, illnesses, or conditions. Because of high-risk behaviors, males between ages 15 and 24 are most vulnerable. Young children and the elderly also have a higher risk.

Causes of traumatic brain injury include:

• Car accidents
  • Blows to the head
  • Falls or accidents
  • Physical violence

Causes of acquired brain injury include:

• Poisoning or exposure to toxic substances
  • Infection
  • Strangulation, choking, or drowning
  • Stroke
  • Tumors
  • Aneurysms
  • Neurological illnesses
  • Abuse of illegal drugs

What Are the Symptoms of Brain Damage?

There are numerous symptoms of brain damage, whether traumatic or acquired. They fall into four major categories:

• Cognitive
  • Perceptual
  • Physical
  • Behavioral/emotional

Cognitive symptoms of brain damage include:

• Difficulty processing information
  • Difficulty in expressing thoughts
  • Difficulty understanding others
  • Shortened attention span
  • Inability to understand abstract concepts
  • Impaired decision-making ability

Perceptual symptoms of brain damage include:

• Change in , hearing, or sense of touch
  • Spatial disorientation
  • Inability to sense time
  • Disorders of smell and taste
  • Balance issues
  • Heightened sensitivity to pain

Physical symptoms of brain damage include:

• Persistent
  • Extreme mental
  • Extreme physical
  • Paralysis
  • Tremors
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Slurred speech
  • Loss of consciousness

Behavioral/emotional symptoms of brain damage include:

• Irritability and impatience
  • Reduced tolerance for stress
  • Sluggishness
  • Flattened or heightened emotions or reactions
  • Denial of disability
  • Increased aggressiveness

How Are Brain Damage and Brain Injuries Treated?

Anyone who has a head or brain injury needs immediate medical attention.

A brain injury that seems mild -- referred to as a -- can be as dangerous as clearly severe injuries. The key factor is the extent and location of the damage. Brain injury does not necessarily result in long-term disability or impairment. But the correct diagnosis and treatment is needed to contain or minimize the damage.

The extent and effect of brain damage is determined by a neurological exam, neuroimaging testing such as or CT scans, and neuropsychological assessments. Doctors will stabilize the patient to prevent further injury, ensure and oxygen are flowing properly to the brain, and ensure that is controlled.

Almost all patients will benefit from rehabilitation to assist in long-term recovery. That may include:

• Speech and language therapy
  • Psychological support

Continued

Can I Prevent Brain Injuries?

Most injuries that cause brain damage are preventable. Here are some rules to follow to reduce the risk of brain damage:

• Never shake a child.
  • Install window guards to keep young children from falling out of open windows.
  • Install shock-absorbing material on playgrounds.
  • Wear helmets during sports or cycling.
  • Wear seatbelts in cars, and drive carefully.
  • Avoid falls by using a stepstool when reaching for high items.
  • Install handrails on stairways.
  • Don't keep guns; if you do, keep them unloaded and locked away.
  • Don't use illegal drugs.
  • Drink alcohol only in moderation, and never drink and drive.
Edited by mitsubishi

You might be shocked to learn that more than 80 percent of lies go undetected. However, when you think back to being a young child, it shouldn't surprise you that is such a prevalent behavior. When quizzed about eating a piece of candy before dinner, most kids are guaranteed a chiding if they admit to the transgression, while lying provides a much lower probability of a —that is, if they don’t get caught.

This opportunity-cost process that children go through to avoid getting in trouble sets the foundation for a pattern of lying in the future.

While people will always get away with lying, most lies are pretty easy to spot if you know how to read the signs. Here are a few techniques to determine if someone is telling the truth or not.

1. Start by asking neutral questions.

By asking someone basic, nonthreatening questions, you are able to observe a response baseline. Ask them about the weather, their plans for the weekend, or anything that would elicit a normal, comfortable response. When they respond, observe their and eye movement—you want to know how they act when they are telling the truth. Do they shift stance? Glance in one direction or the other? Or look you dead in the eye? Make sure you ask enough questions to observe a pattern.

2. Find the hot spot.

Once you move from neutral territory to the “lie zone,” you should be able to observe a change in body language, facial expressions, eye movement, and sentence structure. Everyone will give different clues when telling a lie, which is why it’s important to observe a normal baseline prior to entering the lie zone.

3. Watch body language.

Liars often pull their body inward when lying to make themselves feel smaller and less noticeable. Many people will become squirmy and sometimes conceal their hands to subconsciously hide fidgety fingers. You might also observe shoulder shrugging.

4. Observe micro-facial expressions.

People will often give away a lie in their facial expression, but some of these facial expressions are subtle and difficult to spot. Some people will change their facial coloration to a slighter shade of pink, others will flare their nostrils slightly, bite their lip, perspire slightly, or blink rapidly. Each of these changes in facial expression signifies an increase in brain activity as lying begins.

5. Listen to tone, cadence, and sentence structures.

Often when a person is lying they will slightly change the tone and cadence of their speech. They might start speaking more quickly or slowly, and with either a higher or lower tone. Often, the sentences they use become more complex as their brain works on overdrive to keep up with their tale.

article continues after advertisement

6. Watch for when they stop talking about themselves.

People who are lying will also sometimes start removing themselves from their story, and start directing the focus on other people. You will hear fewer me’s and I’s as liars try to psychologically distance themselves from the lie that they’re weaving.

Remember: Everyone has different “lying behavior” so there is no one guaranteed lie-detection method. It’s most important to be able to compare a liar's baseline behavior to the body movement, facial expressions, eye movement, and verbal cues that they use when they are telling a lie

On 8/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lwayne11 said:

I had a bad experience in trading. I did lost $17,350 in total and i when i try to cash out one story or the other keep coming up to me at every giving point of time so i give up on them.after several weeks i came across this agency,expert recovery that help me get back about 75 percent of my lost funds. I learnt thee is a class action court proceeding to sue scam binary companies but I believe that takes more time and money paid to lawyers is way expensive. You can talk to a recovery expert.
Reach Asherellazar at protonmail dot com

Honestly? It's time to get out of your mommy's basement

You might be shocked to learn that more than 80 percent of lies go undetected. However, when you think back to being a young child, it shouldn't surprise you that is such a prevalent behavior. When quizzed about eating a piece of candy before dinner, most kids are guaranteed a chiding if they admit to the transgression, while lying provides a much lower probability of a —that is, if they don’t get caught.

This opportunity-cost process that children go through to avoid getting in trouble sets the foundation for a pattern of lying in the future.

While people will always get away with lying, most lies are pretty easy to spot if you know how to read the signs. Here are a few techniques to determine if someone is telling the truth or not.

1. Start by asking neutral questions.

By asking someone basic, nonthreatening questions, you are able to observe a response baseline. Ask them about the weather, their plans for the weekend, or anything that would elicit a normal, comfortable response. When they respond, observe their and eye movement—you want to know how they act when they are telling the truth. Do they shift stance? Glance in one direction or the other? Or look you dead in the eye? Make sure you ask enough questions to observe a pattern.

2. Find the hot spot.

Once you move from neutral territory to the “lie zone,” you should be able to observe a change in body language, facial expressions, eye movement, and sentence structure. Everyone will give different clues when telling a lie, which is why it’s important to observe a normal baseline prior to entering the lie zone.

3. Watch body language.

Liars often pull their body inward when lying to make themselves feel smaller and less noticeable. Many people will become squirmy and sometimes conceal their hands to subconsciously hide fidgety fingers. You might also observe shoulder shrugging.

4. Observe micro-facial expressions.

People will often give away a lie in their facial expression, but some of these facial expressions are subtle and difficult to spot. Some people will change their facial coloration to a slighter shade of pink, others will flare their nostrils slightly, bite their lip, perspire slightly, or blink rapidly. Each of these changes in facial expression signifies an increase in brain activity as lying begins.

5. Listen to tone, cadence, and sentence structures.

Often when a person is lying they will slightly change the tone and cadence of their speech. They might start speaking more quickly or slowly, and with either a higher or lower tone. Often, the sentences they use become more complex as their brain works on overdrive to keep up with their tale.

article continues after advertisement

6. Watch for when they stop talking about themselves.

People who are lying will also sometimes start removing themselves from their story, and start directing the focus on other people. You will hear fewer me’s and I’s as liars try to psychologically distance themselves from the lie that they’re weaving.

Remember: Everyone has different “lying behavior” so there is no one guaranteed lie-detection method. It’s most important to be able to compare a liar's baseline behavior to the body movement, facial expressions, eye movement, and verbal cues that they use when they are telling a lie

The most horrific punishments in the world

BY JENNI RYALL
4-5 minutes

AUSTRALIA seems like a walk in the park for criminals when you hear about the bizarre punishments handed out in other countries.

In Iran, a man has been ordered to have his eyes gouged out and his ears and nose chopped off after attacking a girl with acid, an opposition group claimed.

In a literal application of the tradition “an eye for an eye”, the man known only as Jamshid, will be punished for leaving a girl blind and disfigured.

The victim, Sharin, lost both eyes and one of her ears in the horrific attack last year.

Iran defends the use of mutilation as a form of punishment under the country’s judicial system.

This is not the only bizarre method of punishment still used across the world.

STONING

Countries: Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, Yemen, Somalia and some states in Nigeria

Crime: Adultery or homosexual relationships in some countries

This is a form of execution by torture where the individual who throws the deadly stone cannot be identified.

It is considered a justice system based on hard line and literal interpretation of Sharia law.

Although there is no mention of stoning in the Koran, supporters argue it is legitimised by the acts and sayings of the Prophet Mohamed.

In Somalia, a 13-year-old girl was buried up to her neck and stoned to death by 50 men in a stadium with 1000 spectators. After her death it was revealed she had been raped by three men and she was arrested after trying to report the rape to militants who control the city.

BURNED ALIVE

Crime: Witchcraft

After a series of brutal public killings, the 1971 Sorcery Act was repealed in PNG last year. Up until this point, the accusation of sorcery as a plausible murder defence was possible.

In February 2013, young mother Kepari Leniata was on top of car tyres and trash. The 20-year-old victim had been accused of witchcraft by relatives of a boy who died of an illness. They believed Ms Leniata had caused the death by using sorcery.

AMPUTATION

Crime: Theft

Four teenagers by Sharia court of stealing mobile phones and guns.

The rare public amputation occurred in front of a crowd of 300 spectators.

“Their right hands and left legs have been cut off. They are due to be taken away by ambulance now for treatment,” resident Mohamed Noh said.

This disturbing event occurred when the organisation known as Al-Shabaab took control of major cities and enforced hard line Islamic law. Since 2013, they have retreated but still impose a strict form of Sharia law on some rural regions.

Last week, a group of Islamic militants an amputation of a man’s hand in Syria. They said the man was a thief who had admitted his crimes and wanted to be cleansed of his sins.

FOR LYING SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU..

..Permanent ban

CANING

Country: Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia and some African countries.

Crime: Range of offences including kidnapping, robbery, drug abuse, vandalism, rioting, sexual abuse, possession of weapons and for foreigners who overstay their visa by more than 90 days.

Medically-supervised caning is used regularly in Singapore and other countries. The wide cane is soaked in water to prevent it from splitting during use. The offender is ordered to strip naked, examined by a doctor and then whacked on the bare bottom at full force. The amount of strokes is dependant on the crime and the caning officer leaves intervals of 10 to 15 seconds between each.

The pain has been described as “”, with the amount of blood “like a bleeding nose”. The wound can take up to a month to heal and sometimes can scar the offender.

The caning of American student Michael Fay in Singapore in 1994 received worldwide media attention. He had vandalised a number of motor vehicles. He received four strokes of the cane after outrage over his six-stroke sentence.

How to Report a Scam

12-15 minutes

There are affiliate links on this page. Read our to learn more.

How to Report a Scam

If you have observed a scam or been the victim of a scam, spam or fraud and want to report it for enforcement, here is a list of where to report different types of scams in the US, UK, Canada and many other countries. In some cases there is more than one agency to contact.  Some scams fit into more than one category, also. 

Of course, in all cases, . We will use the information to warn other consumers and help you to direct it to law enforcement agencies.

Next, is the main tool to reporting a problem or scam to the government. They won't likely get your money back, but at least you will help them to catch the scammer.

Another catch-all for bringing internet scams to the attention of the FBI and FTC is the U.S. government's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at  If you are looking for your

Do you want to report a fraud, scam or crime to the FBI (the Federal Bureau of Investigation), but can't find the phone number for your nearest local FBI office? 

But to protect your finances, identity and in some cases, identity, you will generally also want to report the scam directly to another specific agency - see further down this page for specific directions.

Be sure to contact your bank or credit card company if you have given out credit card numbers, bank account information, etc.

And we will track and post more examples, so once again, please forward a copy to us - see the email address at the top of this page or cut and paste the email into our !

Reporting to Email account providers

You can report spams and scams that are coming from specific email accounts to the providers. For example, if a scammer is using a Hotmail account to send scams or spams or receive replies, you can report it to Hotmail.  Be sure to forward the email and copy it's headers () into the email you send to the provider . That helps them to trace the source. .

Scams: AFF - Nigerian, Lottery scams, Money Transfer Frauds, Lawyers with deceased clients, etc.

• Write to the Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov - copy them on the email and explain what has occurred since. 
  • U.S. Secret Service: If you ever receive an e-mail or fax from someone you do not know requesting your assistance in a financial transaction, such as the transfer of a large sum of money into an account, or claiming you are the next of kin to an wealthy person who has died, or the winner of some obscure lottery and suffered a significant financial loss related to the advance fee fraud (so-called "Nigerian scam"), please contact your local Secret Service field office. Forward the email to the US Secret Service at ). Local Secret Service office phone numbers are available in the and may also be found on the inside cover of your local telephone directory. Any investigation regarding this type of fraud will be conducted on a case by case basis at the discretion of the local Secret Service and U.S. Attorney's Office.
  • If you have given money to the scammers, or believe a crime has been committed, contact your

Businesses: Complaints with businesses with fixed addresses

• Complaints with any US or Canadian business: - Contact the Better Business Bureau where the company is located.

Crimes

• Any type of Crime; Write to the Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov  and
  • contact your Your state Attorney General or local office of consumer protection is also listed in the government pages of your telephone book

Phishing and Spoofed websites

• Phishing and Spam: , a cooperative effort between Zero Spam Network Corp. and the University of Miami. Staffed by Miami undergraduate and graduate students and Zero Spam employees, works closely with the Secret Service's Electronic Crimes Task Force and ISPs in the United States and abroad to identify and block traffic to machines hosting phishing sites.
  • And of course, you can notify the company that is being "spoofed" - for example, if you receive a phishing attempt  that looks like it came from PayPal, write to the scam reporting at Paypal -

Medical Frauds, Illegal Drug Sales and Spam

• Medical fraud spam: If you receive medical fraud spam, contact the Food and Drug Administration: webcomplaints@ora.fda.gov
  • Illegally selling Prescription Medications Online: You can report emails promoting illegal medical products by forwarding those emails to ).
  • - If you believe your (or someone else's) health information privacy rights or security have been violated, you can .
  • To report Medicare Fraud: HHS Office of Inspector General , 139彩彩票平台Phone: (800) 447-8477, (This website provides direction on what should be done if you suspect Medicare fraud.

Miscellaneous scams and frauds

• All types of frauds: There are some NON-government organizations that can help: You can also report the problem to law enforcement agencies through the or 800-876-7060, TDD 202-835-0778. The information you provide helps to stop identity theft.

Postal scams (actual letters in your mailbox / mail slot / letterbox / postbox)

• Fill out the and
  • Contact your Your state Attorney General or local office of consumer protection is also listed in the government pages of your telephone book  and
  • Write to the Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov

Scams: Internet Scams

• Any type of Crime; Write to the Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov  and contact your Your state Attorney General or local office of consumer protection is also listed in the government pages of your telephone book
  • Contact the

Search engine scam / spam results

• If you have information regarding a security problem with any of Google's services, systems, or networks, here's a list of contacts and the services they can help you with.

To report a security problem with:

• : visit the security page
    • Google Adsense service or accounts: e-mail adsense-support@google.com
    • Google's systems, networks, or applications:

Securities and Stocks

• Securities, Stocks, Bonds: If you are aware of a securities (e.g., stocks) scam, insider trading, etc., you will want to contact the

Spam

• To forward unwanted or deceptive spam to the Federal Trade Commission; send it to . Also see the and here to California, also use caspam@doj.ca.gov. In Missouri, use spamcomplaint@ago.mo.gov. In Virginia, use cybercrime@oag.state.va.us.
  • If you think you have been taken advantage of by a spam scam, with the FTC online at . Complaints will help the FTC find and stop people who are using spam to defraud consumers.
  • Spam and frauds, contact the
  • - to complain to a spammer's internet service provider
  • Phishing and Spam: , a cooperative effort between Zero Spam Network Corp. and the University of Miami. Staffed by Miami undergraduate and graduate students and Zero Spam employees, works closely with the Secret Service's Electronic Crimes Task Force and ISPs in the United States and abroad to identify and block traffic to machines hosting phishing sites.

Stolen checks

• If you have checks stolen, you will obviously need to quickly notify the police and obtain a copy of the police report.  You must also promptly notify your bank, and not only void those check numbers, but also close your account and open a new account.  The reason for this is your account numbers can used by the criminals to create counterfeit checks, like the ones sent to people in lottery scams.  (). Also notify the check verification agencies yourself. Here is a list of these agencies:
    • National Check Fraud Service: 1-843-571-2143
    • SCAN: 1-800-262-7771
    • TeleCheck: 1-800-710-9898 or 927-0188 ()
    • CrossCheck: 1-707-586-0551 or (800) 552-1900
    • Equifax Check Systems: 1-800-437-5120
    • International Check 139彩彩票app下载: 1-800-526-5380
    • CheckRite (800) 766-2748
    • ChexSystems (800) 428-9623

Telemarketers

•  

Other U.S. Agencies and Websites

• - If you are looking for the best local consumer protection agency to use to report a scam, seek advice, to obtain assistance in resolving a dispute, this list has the contact information!
  • , a service of the
  • , Washington D.C.
  • , USA
  • , USA

Non governmental agencies and private organizations

Feel free to harrass the scammer without mercy every time the clown shows up

On 10/18/2019 at 9:36 PM, Albertson said:

They are lots of people who have been scammed one way or the other through fake binary options sites out there that’s why i advice people to properly carry out a research about where you’re investing before putting your money cos you don’t want any stories afterwards. We’ve all been scammed one way or the other and i’ve been scammed too when i was carrying out a research on the proper place to invest. Before i found the right investment site i’ve been scammed by different fake investment sites which was totally crazy and hurtful so i started to carry out a research on how to get my money back and i noticed they are also fake sites out there who lie about helping you recover your money back only to scam you again.

In all my research i was able to find the right site that help me recover all my funds which was totally unbelievable cos they did as promise.  (REALFUNDSRECOVERY AT GMAIL DOT COM) is a tech company that uses top military grade technology to help recover funds, hack anything from social media accounts to emails and they also help track and figure out a cheating spouse. Thanks to (Realhacker)  I was able to get all my money I lost back. I was really thankful to them cos they made the impossible possible and it really got me excited.

Note: stay away from people who claim to be hackers and that they can recover your money back and they drop their emails for you to contact them. Stay away from such people giving you emails to contact them with cos they are scams.

Firstly it goes without saying, prevention is better than cure so please try not to fall for this scams out there and make proper research. I hope this helps

Refund and Recovery Scams